Elaine the Squirrel




Sometimes the squirrels get the best of you and end up eating the bird food. I mean, what are you supposed to do? They have to eat too..

Even thought I'm still not feeling well, I wanted to feed the animals.
While I was feeding saltines to the goats, Duncan, (the horse who eats anything) was nudging over as if to say, "hey, give me some". So, I gave him a saltine to shut him up... thinking he would spit it out and make that teethy grin like horses do...
Nope, he ate it and licked his lips. WAnted another one and another one. But they are not for him, so I continued feeding the goats and just ignored him.

I did finish the treat fest with Bob's peppermint candies. They are tasty. Duncan would eat an entire bag if I let him... Buddy was enjoying the carrots and peppermints too. He's such a sweetie.
As I left I kissed old Duncan just to piss him off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog