thanksgiving plate

 
Posted by Picasa


Every family should get together at Thanksgiving just to see one another and renew their bonds.

Unfortunately Money was the topic this year.

It is my hope everyone will be able to live a good life and provide themselves with the things they want.

Would Frank and I be so popular if we were not so generous? We try not to think about that aspect of giving. It makes us happy and this is all that counts.

Too bad more people are not like us. Damn us liberals. We want everyone to have some.

I'd rather discuss art and think about nature than money... who wouldn't?

Comments

money!?

we are the sum total of the decisions we've made in our past. My decision has always been to spend time at the drawing table, painting and sketching. I'm glad I don't require money to be entertained.

I like you because you're interesting and creative. I like spending time with you because you are the kind of person that nests little cowboy figurines and pez dispensers amongst your glassware and gravy boats.
Laura said…
i would eat a thanksgiving dinner made of SPAM and cheetos with you and frank under a tarp in an alley!!! i'd much prefer talk art, creativity, livestock matters and sports:)
Artorama said…
Spam! REally??

Do they make vegetarian spaM?
I was wondering if they make a meatless spam. Ha.

What would we do without the two of you? HOw wonderful to have such good neighbors/friends.

Popular posts from this blog