Nature, the original art




I have neglected blogging because of facebook. I think facebook is so immediate and easy, I am drawn to it. It's bad because too many people spout off and others need to tell us moment by moment the events of their lives. In this computer driven age, it tells me we still want and need human connection. Some of us are more hungry for attention than others, but we want acceptance and love from those who matter..( some don't care who listen, just as long as someone is listening).

So, my art workshops are over for the year and I will try to get on with my artful life. Experimenting with new mediums and going back to the comfort of working with familiar ones.

It is a beautiful fall day. The sun is shining. The sky is blue. The trees have golden yellow and reddish brown leaves. As Craig Ferguson would say: "It's a great day for America".

I'm going to do the dreaded task of unloading my car of all the materials and tools from the last 3 workshops.
I'm glad to be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Duck has a home