Loco in Mexico









This is a photograph of me as I am on a zipline in Mexico. I was scared to death and the photographer poses me and tells me to smile (so we can buy the picture from her at the end of the ride)
I am a safe person. I don't do scary.If I would have know I was going to have to hike up these mountains, and zip across miles of lines as fast as a car, I would never have done this... Ignorance really is bliss... As the lines were getting higher and longer, I just shut my eyes as I flew 540ft above the river. I never looked down and I squinted as I approached the other side so I can see if I was going to crash...If I did not have the support of the family there, I don't know if I would have been able to finish.
I researched it when I got home and it seems pretty safe. Not a lot of deaths so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Duck has a home