Ken in the wilderness

Ken, lying exposed to the elements
Yesterday, I attended the first meeting of a newly formed metal guild in our area.  One of the members told me she read my blog and wanted to know what was going on with the Barbie Doll laying in the tree trunk.

I told her I haven't checked on her lately because of the mosquitoes.  All this rain and no local spraying leave us infested with millions of mosquitoes.
I braved the elements and a big fat bumble bee was hovering in the trunk, so I had to keep dodging it to get a shot at Ken...  Here he is, about 8 inches away from Barbie ( who can't be seen at this angle). Looks pretty good, considering. 
May have to put a blanket on him for the upcoming winter.  


Comments

kathy b said…
Thanks Marcella, Looks like Ken is enjoying the weather, hopefully Barbie is more protected from the elements cause she is of course more fragile.
Kathy B(IMJA)
Artorama said…
Hi Kathy, glad you got a chance to see Ken. Barbie has clothes on, I have to get Ken some duds for the winter..
kathy b said…
Maybe just a loincloth, he looks pretty rugged.

Popular posts from this blog