Girls and dog

If I were in this photograph, I believe I would be seated at the dog's tail,squinty eyed, barefoot, paper and crayon (or pencil) in my lap. 

I spent the entire day (it's 2pm) on the wonderfully screwed up iphone updates.
First I update, then I backup/sync.  Then I have to restore because I lost everything.  Then I had to reinstall itunes to recover the apps.  My iphone crashes a lot more than it used to. I can see why people are getting frustrated with this phone.  Everytime I download an update, I spend half a day restoring the phone. 

Since it is summertime and skin will be showing, this snapple fact seemed appropriate:
Real Fact #:  864

Taft was the heaviest US President at 329lbs, Madison was the smallest at 100lbs.

Comments

Sara B. said…
The iphone can be so frustrating sometimes. :/

Popular posts from this blog