Bad Fish=good company




Frank and I went with our neighbors to a restaurant we'd never been to before....
2 out of 4 of us had a good meal. Personally, those odds are not good.

The servings were on the large size, but the food was not well prepared.
The salad bar had ample selections, but it was nothing special or tasty. I think you can still get a better salad bar at Bonanza... Do they still have Bonanza restaurants in IL? I used to go to one in College. I liked the salad bar.

Anyway, The server was creepy. My fish had to be sent back, (it was old, stinky and putrid) and I rarely send back food, for fear of someone peeing or spitting in it....

Came home and watched TV.

Need to come up with a soldering project for class...

Comments

Creepy man offering a refund.
Putrid fish.
But I had fun. Many laughs.

Popular posts from this blog