Orchid calm





Hey, nice shot of the low calorie bread in the photograph Marcella.... Next time, I'll edit out the bread on the counter..

Orchids have to be one of my favorite flowers. They stay alive a really long time and look good while displayed. Why would you want a silk plant if the real flowers last so long? Beats me. We have a rule in the house: NO fake flowers.
These are part of a bouquet I got for my birthday. It was so big, I was able to put flowers all over the house. Of course I picked out the ones I really liked...
But there is no such thing as an ugly flower. I like them all.

Having worked in a flower shop I can tell you this: mums are great fillers.... Make up for less money.. This vase had NO mums. All high end,beautiful flowers.
Flowers make such a statement. They can pick up a mood so easily.

Comments

Hahahahaha!!! Love the bread in the corner!

Beautiful flowers! Combating-SAD?

Popular posts from this blog