Hello 2010




Got back today from Vail (Arrowhead) and Denver. It was not as cold in the mountains as it was when we arrived in Chicago.
Need to adjust to being back in Central Time Zone.
It was nice to see family and be with familiar faces.
Too bad my sister and her husband don't live in Denver anymore.

I did see "whatever Works"... the Woody Allen movie starring Larry David.
I liked it. I am a fan of Woody Allen.
I also saw the movie Star Wars for the 2nd time. Lots of discussion about the parallel universe afterwords.

We had a spectacular meal at a new Resteraunt in Denver.. MIke Shannahan's steak and seafood place. Classy and excellent food and service. The alaskan halibut was really from Alaska... sweet and flavorful

Frank is getting new wheels. Cool Beans.

Sadly, Sandy's mother Myra passed away during our visit. She is being flown back to her home town. It is what she wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog