winter wonderland




We were supposed to be on a plane to Denver and then on to Vail for skiing. We are in the middle of a huge snowstorm. The guys who plow our drive said the forecast, (not the ones we get on tv) is for 3 days of heavy snow... They are going to do our sidewalks everytime they come now...

Sandy's mother Myra is not doing well. The priest was called in for last rites. She is a practicing catholic.

As I write this, I hear a lot of sirens. Don't know what is going on... Hope no bad accidents. It is slippery out there. Driving conditions are not good.

Comments

The snow is beautiful. I absolutely love it. Sux about having to drive in it though.

I didn't know you and Frank skiied.

Be safe!
Artorama said…
I don't ski anymore. I would snowshoe or cross country ski.
Frank does still ski. I don't think he does all blacks.
I saw a male cardinal! Easy to spot in this white scene

Popular posts from this blog