Howie and the frog's arm








Yesterday as I was drinking coffee in the kitchen, I heard the familiar throw up sound from the dining room. I saw Gordy in front of me, so I knew it was not him throwing up... I was worried because Howie the dog never throws up... He was hovering around a 5" object... I made him leave it and he ran into his crate to hide.
I thought for sure he snagged something and ate it.
He threw up the arm of his soft frog playtoy. What was wierd about this? I threw out the damaged being last week! He had that stuffed toy arm in him stomach for a week? I'm sparing you the photo... It was a green arm covered in stomach juices.
He's fine now. I'm sure the next time I hear the throw up noise it will be Gordy the cat. Again.

Comments

I wonder if Howie stashed the arm portion of the frog somewhere...like in his crate, only to eat it later?

Astro used to hide my chap-sticks in his crate.
Anonymous said…
Yea, he stashed it somewhere alright... in his mouth. Remember he likes to eat toliet paper, paper towels, kleenex, etc.
Artorama said…
As far as I know,he has never hidden anything in his crate. He does put things on chairs and in the corners around the house.
As soon as he sees you glance at his bone, he runs to move it away.
He tries to bury it in the sheets on our bed with his nose.

Popular posts from this blog