Insulted at the Walmart last Tuesday

I do not look like Sarah Palin.... If someone told me I looked like Tina Fey, it would be ok...
I was at the Walmart last Tuesday and this big fat guy riding around in one of those golf cart type things tells me I looked like Sarah Palin. I told him it was not a compliment to me. Then he drives over to me later and tells me he was sorry and he did not mean to insult me. I told him I was not insulted. He was not handicapped. He got off the cart to get the free cookie samples at the bakery. I think he is just fat and lazy.

Comments

Does EVERY women who has bangs resemble Sarah Palin? You should have said you look like a tub of oleo.

ps. conrtol (right click) to download movies, or copy & paste the address in your blog...

Howie doing ok?

Popular posts from this blog