Howie is injured


Today, during the commotion of the tree being sawed down, Howie had to go out to his pen to do his business. He saw his dad leave and he wanted to follow, but I picked him up and took him to his pen. I was walking downstairs with him, he jumped out as I put him down and he landed on the stairs, injuring himself. Howie our beloved dog will have to have cruciate surgery on October 9th. He will have a long recovery, 12 weeks. I think he will be ok. I can mend him back to health. It is a sad day at our house today. We have pain killers for him. I only gave him 1/2 of the pill, since it knocked him out..

Comments

Oh my god...that is TOTALLY horrible.
Poor little guy. If you need anything, give us a holler.
Sara said…
Poor howie! Give him a kiss for me. I know you will be able to mend him back to health!

Popular posts from this blog