Day of Atonement is over



Spent the day in services today. The fast went well and I ate too much afterwords. Have committed to making a few jewelry pieces for the congregation's annual auction in November. Who knows, maybe I'll make an altered art piece too... Frank thinks I should make a personalized piece with MCJC as part of the art.... sounds like a challenge.
Howie update:
Howie's pain patch came off today. We think he's glad to have the bandage off his stomach. He's not eating much. I am still putting peanut butter in his mouth to get antibiotics and pain meds into him. I hope now that the pain patch is off, his appetite will return. He has refused just about every type of food we've given him, including his dog food. He's eaten a few of those dried up chicken strips... ( they are now up to $20, even at Walmart... Must be made with gold)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog